Cultural Arts Resource Directory
Institution/organization nominee criteria:
- have an operating presence or residency in the Town of Hamden;
- provide an arts service or otherwise support for the cultural arts (see definition below);
- address the educational, social or economic needs of Town residents through the arts, serve an under-served residential population or provide a special cultural mission within the Town.
Individual nominee criteria:
- be 21 or more years of age;
- be a resident of Hamden, have resided or worked in Hamden;
- have made a verifiable contribution to or achievement in the arts whether in or outside of Hamden that has been significant and generally recognized.
Definition: The cultural arts include architecture, art, dance, film, literature, media music, theatre, photography and related technical services.
Hamden Arts Commission
2901 Dixwell Avenue
Hamden, CT 06518
Tel: (203) 287-2546 | Fax: (203) 407-5891